So, I’m not the New Year’s Resolution type. I like the idea of goals, and I like them even better when you have a checklist of fun things you want to get done. So here is my 2014 checklist of things I HAVE to do this year. In no apparent order.
- Take Huey (my pup) for his first beach trip and some off-leash fun in the sand and waves!
- More hiking. Yes, definitely more hiking. And camping.
- More running…half marathon, perhaps?
- Make regular wellness appointments. I take care of everything around me, but not myself. That needs to change…
- Learn to sew. Craft more. Maybe open up an Etsy store with some fun creations? Maybe? Note: I am the WORST sewer in the world, at least when I was in junior high. Maybe things can change? Maybe?
- Home projects. Actually set aside time to get things done! Or at least unpack. Sheesh. I still have boxes.
- Gardening. Can I keep some veggies alive for more than a few days? 🙂
- Roast my own coffee.
- Canine Good Citizenship certification. For my dog (not me).
- More, more, more , more photos! And prints!
- Get out of the state. Better yet, get out of the country!
- Read more. Especially after I finish up my closet/reading nook. I can’t wait.
- Thrift more. Find more treasures!
- More dates with E.
- More dates with friends.
…so it looks like my 2014 is the year of “more everything.” I better get started! What’s on your list for 20