1. I try to take a risk every day. When I say “risk,” what I really mean is try something new or different – keep things spicy in life! It’s my personal happy project.
2. Speaking of spicy, I put Tabasco (or hot sauce) on nearly everything. I even have purse Tabascos for such an occasion.
3. I currently live with a cat appropriately named “Kimchee.” No, she’s not my cat. But she is a part of my family.
dislike hate the sound of creasing or rubbing paper. I can’t even explain it. I.just.can’t.stand.it.
5. I LOVE costume parties and dressing up. I often accidentally win costume contests not because mine are the best, but because I am so enthusiastic and happy about them.
6. I have giant hair, especially for a half-Asian woman. I have been told that there is enough hair on my head for 4 people. Yipes. I used to be made fun of for my giant hair, and now I embrace it. People often say that they can find me in a crowd by looking for my hair. Now that’s hair.
7. I love to take photographs, and I shoot mostly film – it is my love. There is something very real, authentic, and raw about film.
8. I have worked on social causes nearly my entire life. I am a very passionate person that cares about everything. Yes, this gets tiring. But I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t care about everything all at once.
9. My entire life I have always wanted a dog. It truly is my biggest dream. For my adult life, I have always wanted a house. I am crossing my fingers that I will have both in the near future.
10. I love anything that is pickled. And I mean (nearly) everything. As long as it’s not a meat product (other than fish), then I love it. I am a pescatarian (yes, that’s a real thing), which means that I pretty much have a vegetarian diet, except that I eat fish and seafood.